马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?

x

放牧心灵
给生命画上一笔亮丽的色彩
静默流年
让我们期许岁月静好

棕色与米黄色总能给人一种温馨的感觉,繁忙的公务后,打开门看见和自己所爱的人一起去过的远方的照片,熟悉的香氛扑面而来——我到家了。
Brown and beige always give people a warm feeling. After busy business, I open the door and see the photos of distant places I have been with my loved ones. The familiar fragrance comes to my face - I'm go home.

空间用灰色和棕色展现出时光的沉淀感,虽然时光慢慢流逝,两人慢慢变老,诞生了新的灵魂,但总有一些不会被时光擦去,一点一点凝固在空间里。
The space shows the sense of precipitation of time with gray and brown. Although time passes slowly, they grow old and give birth to new souls, some will not be erased by time and solidified in the space bit by bit.

▲把生活的点滴拍成照片  变成过往的勋章

美味的食物不再停留在味蕾,爱人将自己的心意揉碎洒在上面,设计师用材料的质感让空间增添了仪式感,一屋两人三餐四季,七情六欲五味百年。
Delicious food no longer stays in the taste buds, but also can taste the lover's feelings for themselves. The designer adds a sense of ceremony to the space with the texture of materials. Two people in a room have three meals, four seasons, seven emotions, six desires and five flavors for a hundred years.

岁月静好,带来慵懒的时光。疲惫时看看书架上去远方收集的纪念品,全是和家人开心有趣的回忆,心底流出一丝丝暖意。
Years of quiet, bring lazy time. When you are tired, look at the souvenirs collected from the distance on the bookshelf. They are all happy and interesting memories with your family, and a trace of warmth flows out from the bottom of your heart.

床边的相册和爱人精心准备的香薰赋予空间简雅悠然的格调,缓缓的抒写现代生活的浪漫雅致。时光荏苒岁月如梭,半载青春年华,风雨是你。
The photo album beside the bed and the fragrance carefully prepared by the lover endow the space with a simple and elegant style, and slowly express the romantic elegance of modern life.

设计师巧用蓝色让空间变成满满的科技感,让儿童保持探索的初心,激发对一切好奇的天性。
Designers skillfully use blue to turn the space into a full sense of science and technology, so that children can maintain their original intention of exploration and stimulate their curiosity about everything.

项目名称 | 南益名士华府实体样板间
项目地址 | 山东省淄博市高新区
硬装设计 | 捷兴室内设计
软装设计 | 上海都意空间设计
主案设计 | 都晓明

*图片由都意空间设计授权
*转载请标明出处
*感谢您观看到此

我们坐落于上海专业从事空间全案设计落地,致力于私宅与样板房全案设计。提供室内成熟私人化定制和科学的落地流程,尊重并且帮助每个业主完成对自己家的愿景,以材质乘载情绪 ,以光影纪录时间。12年来收获了万科、绿城、保利、南益等地产的肯定。本公众号由都意设计团队为您分享前沿空间设计理念和本公司的设计案例。

编辑联系:18917018558
设计咨询:13248341344

精华推荐
换一换

发表评论0

上海都意空间 l 南益名士华府实体样板房
拓者推荐
  • 拓者丨Ai+ipad 成都站7月18日
  • 户型优化 成都站7月18日
  • 2024拓者1T硬盘素材 6月更新
  • 风水布局 成都站7月18日
  • 全案丨设计&管理课 成都站