本帖最后由 cakehk 于 2024-1-17 15:47 编辑
/ J' N5 y% a$ `1 F6 }5 y- _1 n
4 l6 f3 ^1 w+ y5 w. F, U9 N: G3 w5 Z

6 x+ f6 j$ g  W) E  q$ G; `
©
/ n1 J& A- u. m" @* U  F
Design effect
  设计效果

, S: d; V) N9 w; ~! i5 l' }! N以“回归本真”为设计主题,采用适度的留白手法,以及精练的传统中式符号的运用,让空间富有活力。With "returning to the truth" as the design theme, appropriate white space techniques and the use of concise traditional Chinese symbols make the space full of vitality.
! d0 A3 j0 ]7 u# l$ w# O
$ J& Q/ Y. Q3 q% b( |& Y- c$ R/ P( c5 U* q# `7 p5 e$ h3 ]
空间所用的色系和材料,看似简单质朴的材质,却延伸出了无限的雅致情怀;适度留白,将东方美学贯彻到方方面面让客厅精致而不繁琐,简单而不苍白;The color system and materials used in space, seemingly simple and simple materials, extend infinite elegant feelings; Appropriately leave blank, implement Oriental Aesthetics in all aspects, and make the living room exquisite but not cumbersome, simple but not pale+ ?4 A0 e0 j9 w
餐厅将中式元素与现代时尚完美融合,注入人文情怀,无处不在的优雅、浪漫。
5 }: p/ f$ F) ]( [The restaurant perfectly integrates Chinese elements with modern fashion, injects humanistic feelings, and is everywhere elegant and romantic.
2 n. u( o- u3 T4 Z

1 a" U6 [& D2 @5 h# o& K! n
0 _. p8 t+ \& k$ F不拘泥于传统的中式元素,而是在继承中式的基础上融入现代的特色,将两者有机地统一起来,表达出现代人对于新的精神境界的追求。  D1 h* A' Y: Y. x. _
Not stick to traditional Chinese elements, but integrate modern characteristics on the basis of inheriting Chinese style,Combine the two organically to express the pursuit of a new spiritual realm.
% Z) D0 m2 Y# x/ p% w6 s% C" t+ h" H' F; P
©

, d5 f! K5 g  L7 H/ X+ u- D' i5 R$ y
Live presentation
  实景呈现  
2 f6 V' G+ b' I: e. ^
" t0 T1 h) K( P" k' c- d& @
Home entry) u7 x# Z  _; ~# \+ K! K& ~
入户
! ?) V0 v0 l4 n" D# q6 Q
一种含蓄谦逊的姿态来表达新中式的婉约气质
% ^' C+ R) Y4 \6 W1 e! ]2 XAn implicit and modest attitude to express the graceful temperament of the new Chinese style
& ?- Y9 y  T) O( t2 N+ J& X2 N
6 _0 c+ {( Z6 _0 r: N

) }. V2 z. C% m8 a+ b/ a

- |1 X" h" y% `3 a8 T. I: k3 P3 k' L8 D9 P! b) p
Living room
7 `( h& T# u5 |8 p2 ~, h6 i) V& ]6 }
客厅
水墨意韵的浸润,让整个空间的素雅气质尽显其中;一株花,看似随意的点缀,却温柔了时光。
The infiltration of ink and wash rhyme makes the plain and elegant temperament of the whole space fully show; A flower, seemingly random embellishment, but gentle time.

! U% x$ r; E$ X( Z" b8 c
) V  Q1 x% Y5 ], o6 H0 t
' }2 b$ K( ^% d9 t
$ x, L9 }" Z  g; l
搭配自然的大理石与纹理柔和的木材,让空间具有高级感与亲和力。
With natural marble and soft wood, the space has a high sense and affinity.
( G  H, k/ b4 k& h* z
* d* E8 W- `; Y; e! M' y1 I! z) q
Restaurant
4 D" D/ s  ?3 m
餐厅

7 ^- ~9 C# q+ x' R3 C7 k& z* N! |0 s& x6 F
Bedroom
卧室
对线条和光的运用,我们谨慎把握,力争从每个角度体现不同的结构美;

5 w2 E; ]1 k7 x& J9 R+ ]We carefully grasp the use of lines and light, and strive to reflect different structural beauty from each angle;: x8 _1 e+ a  c9 x4 K7 V

0 K9 T! X9 J. P: A+ e' r& [. E

* E- r4 }* U$ t9 Y) q用欣赏的眼光拥抱艺术,用乐观的姿态体味生活,发现回归内心的宁静;为传统文化的传承与研习,提供更广阔的空间语境,让优雅的审美融入日常生活;  `# Y8 t8 ^; A
Embrace art with appreciative eyes, appreciate life with an optimistic attitude, and find a return to inner peace; Provide a broader space and context for the inheritance and study of traditional culture, and integrate elegant aesthetics into daily life;
8 C% _; F0 q  [

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?

x
精华推荐
换一换

发表评论0

诣研空间设计 | 无限的雅致情怀
拓者推荐
  • 2024拓者1T硬盘素材
  • 5月21日家居风水—长沙站
  • 5月21日户型优化—长沙站