Òâ´óÀûÂÞÂíµÄÏÖ´ú¹«Ô¢

½ö¹©·ÖÏí²»×öÈκÎÉÌÒµÓÃ;£¬°æȨ¹éÔ­×÷ÕßËùÓÐ,ллÅäºÏ¡£
Exquisite Design and Appealing Layout in a Modern Rome Apartment4 t0 @+ l# e4 `' l# }3 z9 Z' M
- g; Q! @9 F1 ?
Architect David Coluzzi from Italy recently sent us one of his projects, an appealing modern apartment which he designed in Rome. The crib consists of a large, open plan living room, a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. The overall feeling is that of openness and space, making this a home where socializing is encouraged. The living room features a wall screen that divides the living and dining area. This has an important aesthetic effect, inspiring lightness and transparency, but it is also highly functional. Aside from being used as a miniature bookcase, it connects the kitchen with the dining room and  bedroom. The kitchen is totally custom designed  and features a central Corian island which opens towards the living room through a large and elegant door that reveals the warmth of the modern fireplace. How do you appreciate the overall design and layout of this Rome apartment?. k/ Q6 I: {. ?* ^: B+ Z% t2 m& K
[/url]0 V- v2 T2 v3 }% q
- t0 k3 T  h' o( |8 D+ w$ |
. Z" E1 S8 Q& ?& B6 C
) Q* o/ n* x4 w! i' C' ~$ E; `' J
& ]$ G5 k! q& z
! F) F, N8 X' q- [' x& Z
' {9 H& t% I1 s& A
" U# H' P& U- v3 r! @

6 p6 e/ j- L  ?$ K0 |$ u, h' L
0 X- [- f* O& U5 p% B% Z- R5 p( V7 Q9 c& a+ I  n' O7 Q
! J" Q+ {4 `6 Y8 I
4 O: M/ k) D4 o' `% q+ X