4 Z$ ?, w' w+ U: M. l# A5 q7 D
3 c, y7 ~7 i' ~$ N
* Z9 U5 {/ B  Z/ T0 b1 p3 [# q% L/ h- h$ W
1 T- m5 }- v* \4 S0 |/ w  Y$ |
0 M) b2 z( X  v1 E3 L' C
$ s; O: e7 M  b
8 l+ E, W' K$ g) @* x( R1 b$ d+ ~# E6 t7 A* T8 r! G! r
' k( h- f: U7 ~& g6 i1 r: `, m" g

. E. h6 G/ g2 V/ f' e: C: NHappy Monday everybody. I wanted to kick off the week with this incredible studio space which belongs to Danish artist [url=http://www.tenka.dk/]Tenka Gammelgaard
. Isn’t it just to die for? In fact, those of you that follow yellowtrace on Facebook may recall that I posted some of these images in the visual diary album a little while ago. When recently I spotted it again over on Miss Moss, I just knew I had to share it on the blog for everyone to see.
, g% Z* q5 \$ B6 O& J" O) i' FI love Tenka’s commitment to stripes and monochromatic palette in everything she does – the space she inhabits, the art she creates, countless objects she surrounds herself with and even the clothes she wears. She even bothers to paint her brushes with black & white stripes! Amaze. I am also quite taken by the overall studio feel of lived-in-organised-chaos. It’s so charming.( `. k+ g2 J& d0 k* q2 k$ @
In case you are wondering what her house looks like – I am happy to confirm it is highly consistent with Tenka’s die-hard monochromatic aesthetic. Images below. Extreme love!
2 l& q% c3 q$ M5 Z
; q' f5 Z" k# b! y; s! k! _' x

& F/ s5 N; _, i
/ v% G, K+ H+ `4 S) ~
1 R( y8 D5 e. `% z: B2 @$ B; S9 w. I! |2 m: c/ N" a

) M, k! @: V1 |
6 Z2 d, ^( b' ~; B$ c5 U6 D) f) c
[Search:DCION]
8 ?5 _6 F2 e0 q) O% q

% e! o, o$ Y  W2 @- a8 x[Images via Miss Moss, mackapär, emmas designblogg and cherry blossom.]
$ ?& L/ l5 ]% C* s5 q/ S; m- v. {/ m3 x: h# p, i7 O+ |
: Z2 G4 a) S$ p, o- b) o7 C

3 l; j. Z* p* q* P! Z; I' f3 S' o% ?* g; X

* v! ]% p. j: m# \  ~: U6 I1 e% g) O$ A

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?

x
精华推荐
换一换

发表评论4

丹麦的腾卡·歌美歌德工作室
拓者推荐