Òâ´óÀûÂÞÂíµÄÏÖ´ú¹«Ô¢

½ö¹©·ÖÏí²»×öÈκÎÉÌÒµÓÃ;£¬°æȨ¹éÔ­×÷ÕßËùÓÐ,ллÅäºÏ¡£
Exquisite Design and Appealing Layout in a Modern Rome Apartment1 G3 K# D' P5 W# @% N+ @# [( b5 \

5 ~1 \5 L0 X2 ~) T: Q: w/ C8 ?Architect David Coluzzi from Italy recently sent us one of his projects, an appealing modern apartment which he designed in Rome. The crib consists of a large, open plan living room, a bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. The overall feeling is that of openness and space, making this a home where socializing is encouraged. The living room features a wall screen that divides the living and dining area. This has an important aesthetic effect, inspiring lightness and transparency, but it is also highly functional. Aside from being used as a miniature bookcase, it connects the kitchen with the dining room and  bedroom. The kitchen is totally custom designed  and features a central Corian island which opens towards the living room through a large and elegant door that reveals the warmth of the modern fireplace. How do you appreciate the overall design and layout of this Rome apartment?! R3 W, \- t2 b$ k. }/ }: ?
[/url]
5 K/ a% @6 E' M, c

" a" n3 \! }0 U: S* e- H! j" @  F! u) m
  e9 q3 a3 A/ k. ~! Q3 K, N

& `4 G: P$ A/ p) U5 Q* O9 h6 p2 i
8 ^8 _" T* {% H" t$ e4 V! O- r" _1 I( F3 [) W# i0 C! ^( b/ Y) M+ F

! Z$ g5 a6 _( J3 s0 d9 b2 E. C$ ]1 @
" y/ ^' V$ l5 K6 D2 i0 e4 \% I- P
! s2 W6 N$ n' ~' E8 z" p/ u
% ?: R4 `/ A3 ]' ]! Z
2 h# a/ o3 T& R( v
# Q2 ]: X& Z; ]3 @2 y' W9 f  i4 i/ I