澳大利亚悉尼的思久雷仓库公寓

2011-10-25/ 图像资料下载/ 国际资讯/ 只看大图 阅读模式
仅供分享不做任何商业用途,版权归原作者所有,谢谢配合。
Ian Moore Architects | Strelein Warehouse; H- P" b6 W1 T3 y: F0 ]
This project is the conversion of a late 19th former grocery warehouse into a 2 level, one bedroom residence. In the mid 20th century it had 35 years of use as an engineering workshop before being converted to an artist’s studio and residence in the 1970s.
Internally a 1.7 metre height difference between the 2 streets is utilised to create the tall volume of the living space, with its’ floor to ceiling wall of books.
[/url]. m  B' X1 X9 f& u9 s
- E) l7 Q7 i" V+ u  n2 E
Once the guest bathroom/laundry/storage and the stair opposite were deducted from the internal width, together with the minimum width required for the garage, the remainder was 10 millimetres with which to construct the wall between the garage and stair. This led to the adoption of the 10 millimetre thick steel plate structure that flows through to the entry portals, the kitchen surround and bookcase.
All existing structure has been retained, lined and painted white, while all new elements are painted black. This concept is carried through to the black and white rubber flooring. All joinery is finished in black anodised aluminium, including the bathroom on the upper level, which maintains the datum established by the height of the original window openings. The clear glazing above allows light from the new clerestory window to illuminate the formerly dark centre of the deep open planned space.
/ Z+ z, @5 G4 I( B+ N. V' `* O
The main street façade reinterprets the original but in steel rather than timber, completing the transformation from 19th to 21st centuries and from industrial to residential.
$ {. X% [: X4 ^7 G) B0 t' i, C
9 h9 b6 [  X+ H. [' d1 ~, h4 Q
# H2 R9 f/ o# T* N8 i& t0 W. W! j- ], E) z/ V* A. l! a; N
[Search:[url=http://www.dcion.com/]DCION
2 S+ O9 {( h. x9 {1 @4 Q  n$ R' D

; g. O7 k+ P  ~# R( LLocation: Sydney, Australia- C  L' o$ ^9 R4 i4 x, B6 b2 S
Architects: Ian Moore Architects& [+ m0 O8 u$ K6 l, ^/ B! `, C
Project area: 1,615 sqft1 q: G' i, f1 b7 [7 z! s9 j
Project year: August, 2010
4 v  ~( l3 s6 r1 p& tProject cost: $743,000

3 X* B5 G3 v. h; j. l4 w7 h& i
$ a" k" d" _+ u' F2 A5 {  ]