德国慕尼黑的ICADE总部

2011-11-9/ 图像资料下载/ 国际资讯/ 只看大图 阅读模式
仅供分享不做任何商业用途,版权归原作者所有,谢谢配合。
Modern Office Interior, ICADE Office in Munich
7 `% c; v/ J. C* X" {" x9 I8 l3 C& Z
Modern office interior design is completed designed by the Landau + Kindelbacher Architects interior designer. They have successfully designed a modern interior for ICADE office which is based in Munich, Germany.
3 ?, K- n/ D' I/ _7 L+ v- @* eModern Office Interior ReviewLandau + Kindelbacher Architects finished designed a modern interior design for an ICADE office which is based in Munich, Germany. For the office, the implementation of the company philosophy is architectural corporate identity is reflected not only in the entrance lobby, the cafeteria, the conference areas, the auditorium and the management areas, but also in the design of the workplaces.+ u  [  n" @$ P9 Q. z1 O  U+ d
A natural, warm atmosphere is produces by the use of the wood, natural stone and Corianas, a recurring design element. Even the elevators are lined with the natural stone, and the facades of the entrance hall are adorned with it, the design concept runs through the entire object.
* ^/ Q6 R9 D6 i- w8 T0 sModern Office Interior DesignA strong Bordeaux red is chosen for the carpets and the leather which is coverings to provide a contrast to the partially illuminated white and the warm wood tones. The auditorium is the one of the gems of this object; it is providing a successful symbiosis between the Corian as the enclosing casing for the interior and the exterior and the use of the warm wood and technical fabric wall which is covering for the interior.4 ]6 U" ^9 D. I* @# @7 Y; p
The library also deserves attention with its division into reception, reading, and lending areas. The cafeteria exudes a friendly, open character: both the choice of colors and the furniture invite visitors to linger.
8 c: N" @5 S/ D6 T" t; GWe all know that work can cause a lot of stress and it would be preferable to work from house. Keeping this in mind, the designer would like to show a wonderful office interior design which they hope will inspire people to do the same thing for their employees.
6 Q5 O# i6 ]$ Z, Q( Z) g7 Q' o) pVisit the Landau + Kindelbacher website – here.
8 U9 o; z+ z0 x* H/ n: QPhotographs © landau + kindelbacher / Christian Hacker or Werner Huthmacher
$ }# n* Y. f$ W/ {6 @! a( H[/url]
3 e+ {2 S! h8 i& G# |0 Q
) w  Y" u, `! y3 g) d! C4 A: i
$ E6 q) t1 c7 F: h: s  v

8 H, [9 S+ ^0 C0 V2 B9 R
) X  F3 m  T! r' S $ R& g8 U7 D$ }4 G- ~4 S. a4 A
/ H" {% z0 x, `% ?/ ]

8 d" z/ T1 J' d+ I, C  ?. Q! f& g( i- V1 t
3 y. Q0 H5 d8 Y9 l# k3 ^
: c' A/ \, W# `: ^

5 ]( t* _' E6 j, p+ z
( c' J% Q$ d0 A0 e! a; z# h