1 u* ^; a( B1 J, [- n# c# a: m/ N# ~! w1 f' D' u
设计团队:历新设计
作品类别:餐饮空间
项目名称:南湖鱼莊外立面与门头改造
设计师: 彭建
参与设计师:周城林 陈冠
设计说明:
在这个快时代社会中,生活质量的提高,开餐厅成为了热门的行业。南湖鱼莊,看名字可以知道主食以鱼类为主,鱼带给我们灵感。在这里主色调我们会选用黄绿色,水中的海草。
In this fast-paced society, with the improvement of quality of life, opening restaurants has become a hot industry. South lake fish farm, see the name can know staple food is given priority to with fish, fish brings us inspiration. The main color here is yellow-green and seaweed in the water.

南湖鱼莊正门效果图

) Z! L+ D' ?5 C/ [
在这里招牌处我们选用比较热烈暖黄色来点亮,突出店面吸引回头客。
Here we use warm yellow to light the signboard, highlighting the store to attract repeat customers.
旁边的屋檐瓦片下暗藏灯带使用的是温柔的暖黄色,不抢去招牌风头也不会突兀,还可以起到适当的照明功能,增添空间设计。
Next to the eaves tiles hidden under the light belt is a gentle warm yellow, do not steal the limelight will not be abrupt, but also can play an appropriate lighting function, add space design.

南湖鱼莊正门效果图

0 |; d9 E( T$ ?4 F9 |
走进店内依旧是古典风的设计,这我们采用的是LED灯突出重点,增添空间设计感。
Walking into the store is still classical design, which we use LED lights to highlight the focus, add a sense of spatial design.

南湖鱼莊正门效果图

4 |% B' M4 b3 D' `
整个农家乐都是围绕着农庄来设计的,所以说在这里可以感受满满古典中国。
The whole farmhouse is designed around the farmhouse, so you can feel classical China here.
立面设计主要基于线条,因为中国的刚性可以追溯到古代。
The facade design is mainly based on lines, because China's rigidity dates back to ancient times.
% A2 [" a( V3 q# f

南湖鱼莊后门效果图

, _1 _: T. ~1 i$ A. T5 _
颜色和工艺改造结合,这里我们在原有的基础上采用歇山顶工艺对原来的门面进行改造。屋顶中国,满满都是文化,一边享受美食一边感受中国文化的熏陶。
The color is combined with the technological transformation. Here we use gable and hip roof Technology to transform the original facade on the original basis. The roof of China is full of culture, enjoying delicious food while feeling the influence of Chinese culture.

7 m* H" _7 _6 ]- G4 D( c

南湖鱼莊外立面效果图

: |/ e) w* |* a8 g
街头的位置加上中国风的门头设计,冲击顾客的心灵!通过门店的玻璃窗可以看到餐厅的内部,委婉的转达给顾客“食品安全放在眼前。”
The location of the street coupled with the Chinese style door design, impact on the hearts of customers! Through the window of the store, you can see the interior of the restaurant and gently convey to the customer that "food safety is in front of you."
6 n3 ?7 F8 n$ A
, g, _6 A3 d: H: Y5 c& O: q: s$ @
; S4 }2 _8 W& F& ~1 Z- j  _

施工前的南湖鱼莊

+ d6 f* C3 ]/ n% ~4 }- W) t
门面是餐厅特色转化为外在形象的直接展示,成功的门面设计会强化餐厅对顾客的影响力。
Facade is a direct display of restaurant characteristics into external image, and successful facade design will strengthen the influence of restaurant on customers.
2 E" t* S5 w: [& B9 S8 ]" ?
' U: _. X! C9 \6 y. y# V
1 f5 o* x+ u4 W3 ~. |! y

南湖鱼莊施工过程

8 ^9 i( M# ?- s0 i, z
南湖鱼庄做的是门头改造和外立面改造,是一个相对简单的施工过程。
Nanhu Yuzhuang is a relatively simple construction process that involves the renovation of the door head and the facade.
; O  Z  A0 F- n, f8 V" v; L

; v& c9 }- t1 u& E" P" u+ }7 ^- H0 W

- n+ k  p5 j& m4 E- R8 |/ }/ |
5 \0 U, H* s# V& K

& Q) }: A; c- n( o* }9 t  j

南湖鱼莊正门完工图

* |9 L3 ~/ j, K$ o! s8 u4 D' @: R+ E

门头改造让整体显得干净整洁,并且融入了中式文化。

The renovation of the door head makes the whole look clean and tidy with Chinese culture.
9 q5 m( I# H( g  y* }

南湖鱼后门莊完工图

: h! n+ [: s. u, Z
门头和外立面的改造会给餐厅带来不一样的收益
The renovation of the door head and facade will bring different benefits to the restaurant
) |/ K# |* z, I+ \9 E
& O1 q# c! ]# n4 f, d, Y, a1 b8 V
喜欢的想了解更多的就请关注历新设计公众号哦
给你不一样的惊喜
If you want to know more, please pay attention to the FulgorBrand wechat official account
It's a different surprise.
官网链接www.fulgorbrand.com/
$ `' S$ d, O9 H% X" `
END
  k! E6 J, x: x

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?

x
精华推荐
换一换

发表评论0

低成本中式门头翻新改造带给鱼莊整洁干净的新感觉/历新设计