仅供分享不做任何商业用途,版权归原作者所有,谢谢配合。

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?

x
本帖最后由 杭州菲拉装饰 于 2021-12-29 20:35 编辑

Living room & Restaurant / 客餐厅

分子着副闲散的姿态,光沾染云的味道;
怡然自得徜徉悠悠,生活当是随心随性云尔。

The molecule is wearing a pair of carefree attitude, light is infected with the flavor of cloud, happy and contented roam leisurely, life should be follow the heart along with sex so just.

good11.jpg

good8.jpg

良好采光顺势利导回旋于公共空间,

执笔着重于区域重点却也各得其所。

Good daylighting, favorable guidance, smooth rotation in public space, writing focuses on regional priorities, but each has its own place.

体块沙发依据空间排布演变可行姿态,

环绕型闭环动线给予空间互动游走最大的温柔。

The body sofa can evolve a feasible posture according to the spatial layout, and the surrounding closed-loop moving line gives the greatest tenderness to the spatial interaction.

good10.jpg

good3.jpg

有意而为之的窗帘与自然互动,

光影这变幻而有趣的,与时间、与四季的无止境游戏。

Intentional curtains interact with nature. Light and shadow, which is changeable and interesting, is an endless game with time and the four seasons.

good7.jpg

good6.jpg

good30.jpg

Master bedroom / 主卧

睡眠空间萦绕清浅色系,

加以点缀蓝的色彩构筑造型调味。

The sleep space is haunted by the light color system, which is decorated with the color of Tibetan blue to build a modeling seasoning.

Study/ 书房

good41.jpg

自是探索人与物的联系、物与物间的互动,

忠实于机能上的极佳感受。

It is to explore the connection between people and things and the interaction between things,Be faithful to the best feeling in function.

good40.jpg

good39.jpg

设计机构 I Designer Department:菲拉设计
项目地址 I Project address:浙江杭州 ·中旅名门府汇雅轩
项目类型 I Project type:精装修改造
面积 I Square Meters:139㎡
户型 I Door Model:四室两厅
摄影师 I Photography:林峰

精华推荐
换一换

发表评论5

• 8782146 2021-12-30 13:41:23

配色效果很漂亮                                                                                          

菲拉设计 |「云 尔 」现代
拓者推荐
  • 2024拓者1T硬盘素材
  • 5月21日家居风水—长沙站
  • 5月21日户型优化—长沙站
  • 5月21日ipad手绘&Ai—长沙站
  • 流量时代丨新媒体大会